New Student Enrollment
New Student Enrollment Information
A parent or LEGAL guardian must be present and provide photo ID to enroll their son or daughter. If you have formal custody arrangements set by the courts, we will need a copy of the court document. If you are the legal guardian or custodian, we must have a copy of the court order verifying you have custody of the child you are enrolling
Parents or legal guardians need to bring the following items:
- Proof of physical address by ONE of the following means:
- Power, water, LAND line phone bill, or gas bill
- Signed lease agreement
- Home closing statement
- Most recent report card (if rising 9th grader), or a high school transcript from the last school attended.
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Immunization Record
We look forward to you being a part of our high school!